Sunday 22 May 2011

OUTFIT | #20

I think it's safe to assume that I wear this blouse all the time. What I can say? I'm a creature of habit. Plus it goes well with just about anything. They also tone down these H&M shorts that I'm currently obsessed with for summer, since we all know I'm not the biggest lover of colour.



blouse, belt: Topshop, shorts: H&M, necklace: River Island, boots: Rocket Dog

Simple staple items that I can quickly reach for in the mornings when I'm in a hurry are all I've been wearing lately. It's that time of year again. Exam period. Yep. I still have 5 left to sit and I'm currently up to my ears in revision flash cards. So if I'm a little slow on the blogging front, forgive me. After they're all done I'll have loads more time and will also be travelling and doing far more interesting things than midnight cramming sessions so it will be worth the wait.


blouse, belt: Topshop, shorts: H&M, necklace: River Island, nail polish: 'Mermaid to Order' Sephora by OPI, watch: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment