Thursday 10 November 2011

OUTFIT | #32

Sometimes I surprise myself and break out of my well-established sartorial comfort zone and buy something a little different. Like a hot pink blouse. 

Seriously, the picture does not do this thing justice. It is fluorescent pink, like neon or something. You can see it from miles (well, metres) away. In fact, I did. I was ambling through H&M, looking for my usual colour palette: black or striped, or both if possible. The next thing I know, I'm homing in on this blouse and picking it up. 

I tried it on (I try on everything. I'm not the kind of shopper that buys something and hopes for the best) and before I knew it, I'd bought it. And, would you know, it's probably my most complimented piece of clothing. As someone who spent their entire life prior to purchasing this blouse thinking I didn't suit pink, it's kind of strange to think that I not only own such a bright piece of clothing, but that I really, really like it. 


blazer, blouse, skirt: H&M; bag: New Look

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous top, I love H&M as I always find great things there :) Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete