Wednesday 30 November 2011

DAYS OUT | Birthday Lunch

Today was my mum's birthday so she and my sister came up to see me to do some shopping and get lunch at Wagamama. Somehow, I managed to oversleep and ended up dashing out the door in a panic after getting up 20 minutes before I had to leave. After countless mornings where I woke up 10 minutes before my bus to sixth form came, I like to consider myself a pro at the dress-and-dash scenario. I even managed to remember to pack my mum's presents before I left so any disasters were averted, although I think I'll be having some early nights this week to avoid any repeat performances.


glitter nailpolish: Confetti 'Tasmanian Devil'

cardigan: Topshop; playsuit: Missguided; watch: Citizen; nail polish: No7 'Temptress'; lipstick: MAC 'Lollipop Loving'

2 comments:

  1. Love your play suit and that glittery nail polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nail varnish!
    laur

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete