Thursday 8 December 2011

RECENT PURCHASE | Eyeballin'


ring: Topshop; nail polish (not that you can even tell...): Revlon 'Carbonite'

I saw this ring in the £5 and under jewellery section of Topshop the other day and couldn't resist. It's kind of creepy and a bit tacky but, as you may know, I'm rather a fan of tacky rings.

I'm currently in the middle of writing 3 assignments that are due in before the end of semester so most days I'm sporting some kind of leggings and oversized jumper combo. I go home for Christmas break at the end of next week and I'll be doing some travelling too. I can't wait. A month without being woken up by fire alarms at ungodly hours and stressing about essay deadlines. Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. i had a ring like that but i lost it, like i lose all my rings :(

    ReplyDelete