Friday 3 February 2012

RECENT FAVOURITES | February 2012

Here is a list (since I love lists) of a few things I've been enjoying lately:



-L'Oréal Color Infallible Eyeshadows: I want to buy these in every shade. They're so easy to wear; perfect lazy day make up. My favourite is 'Sahara Treasure'.
-Revlon 'Red Velvet' Lip Butter: I've mentioned this before but it's just that good. I've worn it every day for 2 weeks now, which is unlike me, and I always get compliments on it. At first I wasn't convinced but now, it's probably one of my favourite lipsticks I own.
-Lana Del Rey Born To Die: Yes, I'm an LDR fan and this album is constantly on repeat. I couldn't care less about the matters of her personal life (I'm the same with any artist), I just like her music.
-Parks & Recreation: Why I had never watched this show before? I want to be Leslie Knope. Admittedly, the first season is absolutely rubbish but once you get past that, Parks & Rec can do no wrong.
-Twitter: Lately, I feel like I've been enjoying Twitter more. I'm not sure why; I've used it for years and it's one of my favourite places on the internet but right now, I'm just on a Twitter kick.
-Bloglovin: In a similar vein, I've been using Bloglovin more too. Usually I go on, get overwhelmed at how many blog posts I have to read and click 'Mark all as read' then log out. But I decided to be brave and read through them all and I've really been enjoying it.

Other places you can follow me: Twitter // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment