Saturday 23 November 2013

OUTFIT | #176

top, skirt, boots, necklace: Topshop; watch: Casio

It was all a bit touch and go here for a while. I broke one SD card for my camera, then lost the other, then my new SD cards took a bloody age to get here. So I'd wear great outfits and be all ready to blog them, then realise I couldn't. It's all good now though. The SD cards are here. Technical issues are a thing of the past. Let's get on with the show.

I have for you here a very basic, all-Topshop outfit. Which I feel isn't, in theory, that exciting. But I really like it because of the highlighter pink necklace I'm sporting. As a friend put it upon seeing me: 'That is some poppin' neck candy you've got go going on.' Quite. I can't wear lipstick at the moment because my lips are ridiculously dry, thank you winter weather. Usually I'd incorporate colour into an outfit through a bold lip but with that not an option currently, I dug out this necklace instead and I'm really into it.

2 comments:

  1. Memory cards are so awkward. I'm always losing mine to find out that I've left it in my laptop. I love that necklace, really brightens things up!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete