Tuesday 5 November 2013

OUTFIT | #172

cardigan: H&M; t-shirt: Primark; jeans: Topshop; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

I worked a lot of hours at work last week. Working in a bar means I often come home smelling like beer and Jagermeister, so I avoid wearing anything I would be upset if I ruined when on the job. Working most days in a week week meant ditching any nicer outfits I'd had planned for old jeans and trainers. I have one ancient pair of Hollister jeans in particular, leftover from my teen years, that I hang onto strictly to wear at work. I've learnt to always carry a spare shirt too so I just throw that on over my work jeans if I have anywhere else to go in-between shifts.

To be fair, this is something I'd wear even if I hadn't been off to work. These jeans always get forgotten in favour of other pairs but I really like them. They fit perfectly, and are so worn in that they're super comfy now. The Converse are my favourite pair of hi-tops that I own. I've never seen anyone else with the same pair and I got them for around $10 in a TJ Maxx in New Jersey when I was 14. They're still going strong, 7 years later. 

1 comment: