Wednesday 26 March 2014

OUTFIT | #202

jumper: H&M; shorts, boots: Topshop

I'm really terrible at being ill. I'm a workaholic by nature and am terrible at letting myself relax. When illness strikes, I do this thing where I drag myself out of bed, pump myself full of cold meds, and make sure I'm dressed super well so I can at least look better than I feel. I've had a particularly irritating cold lately that just won't go away so I put on my brightest jumper and took my sorry self to the library where I could sniffle among the snacks. 

My hair cut is helping too. The long bob had grown out and become rather straggly so I feel a bit revived by having had an inch or two cut off. It's so bizarre to look back at pictures of myself with incredibly long hair now. I didn't realise just how long my hair was until I looked at some old snaps. RIP mermaid hair. You served me well but I think the long bob is here to stay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment