Sunday 2 March 2014

OUTFIT | #200

blouse: H&M; skirt: American Apparel; boots: Topshop; watch: Casio

Another day, another creased shirt. I actually considered ironing this one before realising I was running late and I didn't care anyway. It adds to the 'overworked academic' look I've been leaning toward of late. The final weeks of uni are closing in on me and I have to-do lists coming out of my ears and not enough hours in the day to complete all of them. Currently ignoring all emails about graduation and frantically trying to think of back-up plans for my back-up plan, just in case.

One thing I have been enjoying lately is the warmer weather. It feels positively spring-like. I'm a fan. I've ditched the winter coat, hopefully for good, and am reaching for lighter jackets and brighter lipsticks. Corals and oranges are working their way back into my regular lipstick rotation. Not that I've fully ditched the dark vampy shades. Let's not get too hasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment