Saturday 10 March 2012

DAYS OUT | British Museum

On Thursday (which was also International Women's Day, I hope you all had a good one) I went down to London to see some friends for the day. We walked around Camden, Covent Garden and Soho and went to the British Museum before having an amazing lunch at Maxwell's (I've never been before but I'd recommend!) followed by red velvet cupcakes at Candy Cakes. Delish. 

I'd have taken more pictures but the autofocus on my 18-55mm lens is broken, as is my point and shoot camera. So, I only had my 50mm lens on me which takes really close up pictures, making it pretty difficult to get some quick touristy snaps. I'm not having a lot of luck with cameras lately...

 

nail polish: No7 'Temptress'; lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter 'Red Velvet'; coat: H&M; scarf: Edinburgh Woollen Mill

oh, and a sneaky McDonald's before we caught our train, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment