Sunday 4 March 2012

RECENT FAVOURITES | March 2012

cardigan: Topshop; top: Zara; skirt: H&M; watch: Sekonda; nails: Mavala 'Milky'

I had big plans for today that never really happened. First I overslept, which is never a good start. Then I spent ages deliberating over whether wearing a pleather skirt in the day was something I could pull off or not before I decided, who cares? So I wore it regardless. Except then it wouldn't stop raining all day so I stayed in and no one saw me in the skirt anyway. It was also too dark to take any decent pictures of my outfit except in my tiny bathroom. So, all in all, today was a bit of a failure on all counts.

In light of my rubbish day, here's a small list of things that I've been enjoying lately instead:
-Grimes - 'Oblivion': The music video for this reminds me a lot of Rihanna's 'We Found Love' a.k.a. it looks likes a 15 year-old Tumblr queen directed it. I wasn't even sure if I liked this song or not at first but I've been playing it nonstop for 2 days now so I guess it's grown on me.
-Geordie Shore: Not the most intellectually stimulating of ways to pass time but I can't stop watching this ridiculous show lately.
-Smoothies: It's looking more like Spring every day and it's making me want smoothies all the time. I might even buy myself a little blender so I can save some money and make my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment