Friday 30 March 2012

OUTFIT | #43


jacket, necklace: H&M; blouse, skirt: Topshop; boots: River Island; nails: 'Lemon Tree' - H&M

Everyone and their gran knows a denim jacket is a pretty good accompaniment to a spring wardrobe. I've had a light-wash one for a while but I found myself fancying a more indigo version lately. I got this one in H&M (a.k.a the love of my life) and it was everything I wanted. Plus it's basically identical to the ones Topshop are selling for £50 but, of course, much cheaper!

The laddered tights were not intentional, I feel I must add. They're just the only pair I've got at the moment and it was too chilly to go without. I've had it on my to-do list to pop into town and buy some more all week but it's the last week of spring semester so I've been stressing about coursework and module enrolment for next year instead. 

I go home for nearly a month this weekend, minus a week or so to visit family in the US. I'm looking forward to my own bed and seeing everyone I miss from home but it's always sad to leave my little life here at uni, especially after the amazing semester I've had. The most frightening part is I've only got a few weeks of exam period left when I come back and then I'm basically a second year university student, which is more than a little terrifying..

1 comment:

  1. Being a second year soon Terrifies me!!
    Love this Jacket.

    DitzyDaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete