Monday 11 July 2011

TRAVEL | Cote D'Azur Pt. 1

Now that I'm back from the south of France, I've been looking through the various photographs and videos I took while over there. I'm still not finished editing the nearly 600 shots I took on my point and shoot camera and there are still the disposable cameras I took to develop yet. The video footage was less daunting so I managed to tackle that and put it into a small montage of clips that show you a little of what I got up to on my holiday.






From sunning myself on the beach, gelato in Old Nice, staring in awe at million pound yachts and watching convoys of blacked out cars go by for the Royal Wedding in Monaco, it's all in there. The colouring might be a little off though, as my camera adds a rather hipster blue tint to everything when you shoot in HD. I suppose it's the thought that counts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment