Saturday 11 May 2013

INSTAGRAM | #4

table seat all to myself? don't mind if I do; cocktails and good food at Dim T; chilling in the cheap-seats at Victoria Palace Theatre

I regret not buying this t-shirt; Oxford Street Topshop at 9am is a ghost town; I need this flask in my life

admiring the Lola's cupcake stand in Topshop; made a few cheeky purchases; blingy new phone case was waiting for me when I got home

It's been an interesting week. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in London, visiting a friend, eating food, going to see a West End show (Billy Elliott, for anyone wondering), and shopping a lot. The latter half of my week has been less relaxed since I'm working 25 hours over 4 days. Why do I do these things to myself? There'll be a blog post of my London purchases when I have time but y'know, exams, jobs, drinking in the sun. They all get in the way. I can't even remember the last time I was home except to sleep. Definitely got that end of the academic year feeling. Can I just be on a sunny beach somewhere please?

You can also follow me on Twitter or Instagram for more pictures of my life, or just general ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to London. I just want it to be summer as well! My first exam is Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete