Saturday 24 August 2013

OUTFIT | #152

top: H&M; skirt: Topshop; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio; lips: Revlon Matte 'Really Red'

These pictures are the product of a particularly rushed morning, in which I simultaneously realised I hadn't scheduled any blog posts for while I was going away and also that my train was leaving half an hour earlier than I first thought. Hence, some super rushed blog picture-taking ensued. I think the weather lately has approved of my rejection of summer dressing. It's pretty rainy right now, giving me ample opportunity to dress fully in black. Thanks weather, I totally appreciate it. 

I'm spending this weekend in London and whatever I wear in London, I always feel inferior because everyone's so beautiful and well-dressed in the city. So when picking my outfit the aim of the game was comfort, not aesthetic. Is a crop top and a flowy skater skirt a weird combo? I'm kind of into it, but then what do I know. I've been recycling the same outfit for weeks now. The red lip was an added touch, when I decided I could at least try and give a shit about what I looked like. At least just a little bit. 

1 comment: