Tuesday 27 August 2013

FOOD | London Eats

chicken and waffles with maple syrup and fish finger sandwiches at All Star Lanes, Brick Lane

street festivities and jerk chicken at Notting Hill Carnival

huevos rancheros, the half monty, and pancakes with berries at The Breakfast Club, Angel

I was in London this weekend to see some friends and go to the Notting Hill Carnival. I figured I'd take some pictures while I was there to make a kind of 'Weekend in London' blog post. In typical 'me' fashion, when I got home and uploaded my pictures, they were pretty much all of food. What can I say? I love to eat. Basically my favourite part of going anywhere is trying out new grub. Plus I'm never particularly comfortable sharing pictures of me and friends on my blog. Call me old fashioned, but this is a blog about what I wear and, sometimes, where I go and what I eat there. Not particularly personal. I've never been big on 'sharing' so I don't fancy displaying photos of my nearest and dearest to a wider audience. I'm sure the food pictures are much more interesting to most people anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment