Wednesday 29 August 2012

WISHLIST | #3

Out of Print Clothing t-shirt; Smashbox Softbox palette; Warehouse belt; Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling; L.L. Bean Adirondack coat; Topshop Alexy boots

I am so ready for it to be autumn. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm working through the last month of my summer, so the sun is wasted on me, or just that I find summer clothes a bit dull at times, but I miss layers. I want to wear boots and jumpers and curl up in bed under a million blankets again. Take the sun away, I'm done with it until next year. Thanks kindly. I've vowed to myself that I will get a pair of Topshop Alexy boots before the year is out. I missed out on the infamous Allegras last year and have been left with a platform chelsea boot sized hole in my life (Oh hey, blogger hypberbole! but you catch my drift... I want 'em). 

It's also less than a month 'til I'm back at university so, like a good Lit student, I'm thinking about books. I'd be happy with any t-shirt from Out of Print clothing, to be honest, but the Gatsby one has always caught my eye. As for my autumnal reading list (like I need any more books), I've heard so many good things about Mindy Kaling's book and I'm itching to get my hands on it. 

1 comment:

  1. The book was a kinda fun read, but honestly not as great as I thought it'd be. I still have it in .mobi if you want it?

    ReplyDelete