Wednesday 12 September 2012

OUTFIT | #79


blouse (worn open): H&M; t-shirt: Urban Outfitters; shorts: Zara; shoes: Converse; watch: Swatch; necklace: Topshop

This outfit is more casual than I usually go. (I want to shorten 'casual' to 'caj' but 1) I feel like it makes me sound like a douchebag, oops and 2) How do you even spell that word, man?) I basically came home from work, threw it on, and headed back out the door. It was hot, I was tired, and I wanted to be comfortable goddamnit. 

The shirt is one of those that makes everyone ask 'What does it say?' whenever I wear it. I even stopped wearing it for a while because I was sick of that question. It says 'Je suis allé au Collège Kitsuné', which roughly translate to 'I went to the Kitsuné school'. No, there is no Collège Kitsuné. I am lead to believe Kitsuné is a brand. I just bought it because it was in the Urban Outfitters sale forever ago and I liked it. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. Annnnnd I fell into the 'what does it say?' trap. Brilliant. Also, I believe Kitsune is a music label!

    ReplyDelete