Friday 28 September 2012

OUTFIT | #81

jumper: H&M; skirt: jane Norman; boots: Dune; necklace: Topshop; lipstick: Revlon 'Really Red'

Welcome to the other side of my room. Looking at this has made me realise I really need some posters on that wall behind me. This spot, it appears, is better for taking pictures in daylight. The first week back at university is coming to a close and I'm already in a flap about not having done enough reading. Nothing changes, I suppose. 

I really need to nip back home and pick up all the warm jumpers I left there. It's getting really bloody cold. Layers are the current order of the day. Today I rolled out of bed sometime around 11 and got ready really slowly and lazily. After working 9-5 for over a month, it felt pretty darn good. I'd have preferred to wear some chelsea boots with this, but they need reheeling and I've been putting it off for ages now. I should definitely get that done before autumn really sets in and I'm back to wearing boots 24/7. This skirt is actually one of my favourite things I own yet I can't even remember the last time I wore it. It definitely hasn't been on the blog for a good few years. 

3 comments:

  1. super cute, love the jumper with the tartan, dressed up with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jumper with that skirt and boots. love it!!

    ReplyDelete