Wednesday 5 September 2012

OUTFIT | #77

blouse: Forever 21; skirt: H&M; flats: Primark; watch: Swatch

This outfit is basically a variation on something else I wore to work a work or so ago. Same skirt, same polka dot pattern on my blouse, not quite the same shoes. Just add tights, because the weather can't make up its bloody mind. I like this blouse a lot. It's got that whole sheer thing going on that I enjoy, so much so that I bought the black version too. I'm sure you'll see that soon enough.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I thought I'd share some finer, shall we say, details of this outfit that you don't see, mostly because of poor lighting. The skirt seemed to consume as much of my lunch today as I did and ended up covered in chocolate and satsuma. I'm such a graceful eater. Definitely one for the laundry basket. Then there are the Primark slipper shoes that I've become rather fond of. Yeah, about those. Love them as a concept and, initially, to look at. After a week of wear however, not so much. They're falling apart. Scuffed at the toes, sole coming away from the shoe, holes in the seams, the works. People call me a snob for not shopping in Primark but I don't care if it's cheap, if it doesn't last I'd rather pay a few quid more for something that does.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!

    I must say : you have a pretty pretty style! I'm totally in love! I'm following you now :D
    Kisses from France!

    http://aggie-e.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete