Saturday 6 October 2012

OUTFIT | #84

jumper, blouse: Forever 21; skirt: H&M; boots: Clarks; necklace: Topshop

Apparently I'm really into this whole 'letting my shirt tails hang out' thing lately. I've got all these cropped jumpers lying around so it just seems like the best way to use them. There's no way I'm letting any flesh peep out around the midriff at winter time. I'm no prude, just too bloody cold. The winter's all about wrapping myself in as many layers at possible since I'm constantly shivering, no matter what I wear.

This blouse is one I showed you in white a few weeks ago. It's still going strong as one of my favourites. I may prefer the black just a touch more, but that's no surprise, I'm sure. The burnt orange of this jumper is lovely though. As a general rule I hate orange (unless it's on my lips, then anything goes) but I'm hoping I spot more things in this shade over the winter. It seems to go well with all the black I wear.

1 comment:

  1. I love hanging tails--probably because my brain registers it as sticking it uniform codes from school. The jumper is lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete