Saturday 13 October 2012

OUTFIT | #85

jumper, skirt: H&M; tights, necklace: Topshop; scarf: Edinburgh Wool Mill; boots: Clarks

Today was the first day off I've had in what feels like forever. I'm so busy at the moment and I absolutely love it. Waking up every day knowing I have places to go and people to see has been really motivating. Especially after working 9-5 during August and September left me feeling like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Same shit, different day, rinse repeat, etcetera. It was pretty nice to have the time to properly think about what I was going to wear though, instead of throwing on something clean and running out the door. Maybe I should start waking up earlier so my mornings aren't as panicked. Who knows.

Still loving the cropped jumpers. I saw this H&M jumper in a yellow shade and I think I might get it. They're only £7.99 which leaves me doing that whole convincing myself thing where I keep thinking 'but it's so cheap!' I've had this one about two years now and I wear it to death. Plus I love mustard-y yellows, especially in the winter. (I'll stop justifying this potential purchase to myself now, I swear.)

Speaking of things I've owned a while, these tights are donkeys years old. I bought them when I was just 17 with money from my first Saturday job. I remember really vividly going out on my lunch break and buying them, even though they were quite expensive for a pair of tights. They've lasted so well though, so I guess I got my money's worth!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love those tights! Shame they're so old, I'd love a pair. I'll have to keep an eye out for something similar. Love your scarf too, the colours are great :) x

    ReplyDelete