Tuesday 6 November 2012

OUTFIT | #91


top: Zara; skirt: Topshop; tights: Primark; shoes: Tory Burch; watch: Swatch; lipstick: Revlon 'Really Red'; nail polish: No7 'Temptress'

I looked a bit miserable/confused in all the pictures I took of this outfit. Sometimes that's just the way it works out. I was actually just really tired and promptly changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed with a book after I took these (I'm reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick currently and I love it). My face is naturally a bit grumpy, or so I've been told. Usually by one of those annoying people who always tell women to 'cheer up, love'. Because being told what to do by a perfect stranger really perks me up...

My face aside, I actually really liked what I'm wearing here. Mostly because of the tights. Are they not amazing? I didn't get a picture but they also have a thick black seam up the back too. Not bad for £2.50 from Primark. I want to buy a few more pairs of them because I know I'll snag them sooner or later. I love dressing for winter because it means I can pull out all my fancy tights (or, if I'm feeling super fancy/pretentious, I might even refer to it as 'hosiery'). I feel like my personal 'style' is mostly defined by bright lipsticks, my glasses, wearing black a lot, and my penchant for short skirts. Cold weather just has the added opportunity to incorporate some fun leg-wear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment