Wednesday 5 June 2013

DAYS OUT | A Rare Sunny Day


I'm feeling pretty sad about leaving this city to move home for the summer but that's not what this blog post is about. The past 2 weeks of post-exam life have been pretty great and reminded me why I love living here all the more. Yesterday I had the nicest day. It was sunny. One of my best friends was visiting. We went to one of my favourite cafés. It was pretty great. (By the by, if you're ever in Norwich, I cannot recommend No 33 Café enough.)


jacket: H&M; t-shirt, skirt: Topshop; bag: Zara; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

My outfit was pretty comfy and basic. Mostly because I've sent the majority of my clothes home already in preparation for when I move out of my current house in a couple of weeks. I threw in a candid mid-laugh photo because whenever I show people my blog, the first thing they say is how grumpy I look in my pictures. Look everyone, I do smile sometimes. I swear! Seriously though, do you know how weird it feels to be taking pictures of yourself alone in your room when you're fake-smiling like an idiot? The grumpy face at least makes me feel less like a creep so soz guys, it's here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment