Wednesday 26 June 2013

OUTFIT | #141

t-shirt: Zara; skirt: American Apparel; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio; nail polish: Barry M Gelly 'Blue Grape'

I moved home for the summer on Sunday. It's kind of weird to be back and I've been unpacking all day, every day since. Who knew I owned so much crap? New summer project: cull all the useless stuff I've accumulated in my lifetime. I threw out my stack of super old copies of Vogue and Elle the other day. I haven't read them since in years, yet I kept finding excuses to keep them. Apparently as a teenager I was kind of a hoarder.

Speaking of old shit I've kept, this t-shirt is probably one of the oldest items of clothing I own. I bought it when I was 15, actually. It was the first purchase I ever made in Zara. You can't see, since I tucked it in, but it also says 'Are You Hungry?' across the front. The back reads 'A family united at breakfast is a family united'. Don't ask me what all that's about but I still like the t-shirt, even though I rarely wear it anymore. It suited my purpose of 'comfy unpacking outfit' today though so I decided to put it to some use, lest it join the pile of clothes I've set out for donation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment