Tuesday 17 December 2013

OUTFIT | #181

top: Primark; skirt: River Island; shoes: New Look; necklace: ASOS

It's the time of semester when everyone's going on one last hurrah before people head home for the winter break. One night last week, I went on a night out with some of my nearest and dearest uni friends and fancied a new outfit for the occasion. I didn't want to spend loads of money though. I am a poor student, after all. In the end, I bought a new top and skirt for under £20. A successful effort, if you ask me. 

The skirt was a bit 'out there' for someone who tends to favour the miniskirt, like myself. Real talk: I think my legs are one of my best features and I like to display them accordingly.  The split in the side made me feel less like a demure grandmother though. Plus the fact that it was super sparkly and festive. Originally £30, reduced to £15, it was a done deal. The crop top was a Primark job. At £2, I stocked up on every style and colour they had to offer in the store. We all know how much I enjoy a good crop top.

2 comments: