Tuesday 28 January 2014

OUTFIT | #193

jumper: American Apparel; jeans: BDG; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio; necklace: Gogo Philip

I felt kind of ill on and off most of last week so I've been dressing pretty comfortably/lazy. Big, oversized jumpers. Converse or whatever other trainers are lying around. You know the look. I'm really into trainers lately. I wouldn't go as far as to say they'll ever replace my staple black boots, but they're coming a close second on my most worn type of shoe lately. I may never fully embrace the whole 'sports luxe' thing but this is a nod in that direction.

Some days I really like how baggy this unisex fisherman jumper from American Apparel is, other time I wish it was just a tad smaller. On the plus side, it's really comfy and perfect for slubbing about. On the down side, I can't tuck it into anything and, since almost every skirt or pair of jeans I own are high-waisted, that's kind of an issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment