Thursday 30 January 2014

RECENT PURCHASES | New Balance 574


These shoes were a controversial choice. I posted them in a wishlist back in December which prompted some 'Oh god, they're awful' or 'Are those really your style?' comments from friends. Others were more supportive in their response, telling me they liked them. It didn't really bother me. Haters to the left, I'll wear what I want to wear. So when ASOS had 20% off last week, I caved. So now these babies are all mine.

I'd wanted a pair of New Balance for a year or so but wasn't sure what colour, until I saw these. As a veteran supporter of the all-black outfit, they immediately appealed. Black with (for lack of a less overused phrase) a 'pop of colour'? Yes please. I already have a bunch of all-black outfits (a.k.a. all my outfits) planned around them. I think with black jeans and some red lipstick, we'll get along just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment