Monday 21 May 2012

WISHLIST | #1

Topshop trousers; Motel Rocks bralet; mynamenecklace.com necklace; MAC Taupe lipstick; Caudalie Beauty Elixir; Zoya nailpolishes in Wednesday and Shelby

I'm currently trying to find jobs for the summer and while I'm looking, I'm compiling a list of things I want to buy if and when I finally find employment. I do tend to plan the purchases I make, or at least I go shopping with a pretty clear idea in my head of what I want to find. Being a meticulous list maker, I'm always keeping a running note on my phone of things I want to buy. These are just a few of the things I currently have my eye on.

The necklace would obviously not say 'Julia' if I bought it. I want one with my name on it, duh. Probably in silver since I wear more silver jewellery than I do gold. I'm kicking myself for deciding not to buy MAC Taupe lipstick when I was in the US last month. I've wanted it for ages; I think it will be the perfect 90s-esque brown shade. It couldn't be a wishlist without the ubiquitous Caudalie Beauty Elixir that is popping up on blogs everywhere currently. Promises of dewy skin with minimal pores? I'll take that, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment