Sunday 3 March 2013

OUTFIT | #114

jumper, skirt, blouse, boots: H&M

Managed to chop my head off in nearly all these pictures. Great job, Rachel. These two were the most salvageable of the lot. Hope you enjoy seeing so much of the lovely salmon pink carpet in my bedroom. Photography issues aside, this outfit is all about this jumper. (Jumper? Sweater? I interchange between the two. Which is right? Who knows/cares?) I bloody love this jumper, basically. I think it's probably the one super bright thing I own. I hover between thinking it's mustard yellow or just basic 'fuck-off' yellow. Probably the latter, but 'mustard' sounds less intense. 

This is another of those 'I got everything at H&M, soz guys' outfits. I can't help it. H&M just lures me in. Every time I go in that place I leave with something. Be it (yet another) striped shirt or some new boots, I never fail to find something I 'simply must' have. These boots are reasonably new, you've seen them before. I've been on a major shoe-buying kick lately. They're almost identical to my new Topshop pair too, oops. Maybe a bit less high, and brown instead of black though. So it's all good. What can I say? I've been stressed therefore I shopped. It happens to the best of us.

1 comment: