Wednesday 27 March 2013

OUTFIT | #121

cardigan, skirt: H&M; top: Topshop; necklace: ASOS; boots: eBay; lipstick: Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow'; nail polish: Zoya 'Petra'

'Sup background change. My poor clothes rail in my room at home is looking pretty bare these days. I culled a bunch of unnecessary clothing in January and gave it to charity. Check out this old blog post from last summer for reference. Bye bye 5 bin bags full of unworn, unloved clothes. I talked my sister into taking an outfit picture for me today. Which was handy, since it was the first day I've worn anything other than sweats since I've been home. 

I bought more shoes. 2013 is definitely the year in which I've acquired a thing for shoes. These boots are a blatant Topshop 'Allegra' rip-off from eBay. They're really comfy and look the part. Possibly not the most necessary of purchases since I already have my beloved 'Alexy's, but ever since I missed out on the 'Allegra' when they originally came out, I've pined after them. Was that the most pathetic sentence I've ever written? Possibly. Don't judge me (well, at least not any more than I'm already judging myself). Sometimes I make impulse purchases at 4am. We know this (see past 4am purchases, for reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment