Tuesday 25 February 2014

OUTFIT | #199

top, jumper, skirt, boots, necklace Topshop

I feel I should apologise for how Topshop heavy this outfit is. I don't know what it is, and I've definitely said this before, but Topshop is my kryptonite lately. They just get it right. I can walk in and out of H&M or Zara with no issue, sometimes without spotting a single thing I like. Whereas Topshop is a whole other matter. Hopefully now that summer clothes are emerging, I can reel my shopping habit back in. I never find I like much in the shops once all the bright colours and floral prints re-emerge. Can it be winter all year round so I can wear layers and knitwear constantly please?

To add a bit more colour, without going too wild, to this outfit I decided to match my skirt to my lipstick. I'm wearing the Revlon Matte Balm I mentioned a few posts back. I've been such a fan of the purple/mauve shades this winter. They're often a less bold alternative to a straight-up vampy lip. One of these days I need to get around to making updated posts about my collections of reds, purples, and vampy lipsticks. Given the amount I own, I don't write about lipstick nearly enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment