Sunday 25 May 2014

OUTFIT | #217

cardigan: Motel; top: Zara; skirt: H&M; boots: Topshop; watch: Casio

I picked up a bunch of almost identical short-sleeved crop tops for the summer the other day. I found this top in Zara and already regret not picking it up in plain black, as well as this striped version. It's slightly ribbed and is cut lower in the back (but not so low that you can't wear a bra with it, don't worry those of you with a larger bust). I've pretty much decided my summer 'look' is just cropped tops with high waisted skirts or shorts, with the addition of a plaid shirt or cardigan when it gets cold. Mostly because I still can't find many summer clothes I like in stores.

I wore this on a rainy day to go for drinks at the pub with some friends. We've had really good weather lately, with the odd rainstorm. My days mostly consist of working all day and dragging people away from their revision to go to the pub with me in the evenings. There's not a hell of a lot of routine or schedule involved, and it also means I'm stuck in my work uniform a lot. It's not the best. I go away on a few travels in June though so it won't be for much longer, and then I can post about more exciting things again.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving stripes at the moment. I want to buy ALL THE SHIRTS.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete