Sunday 11 May 2014

RECENT FAVOURITES | May 2014

Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Pink Lemonade'

Primark dungarees & Office shoes
I've made a few rather successful purchases so far in May. Now I've finished my degree, I'm just working a ton of hours while I try and figure out what the heck to do with my life. Standard soon-to-be graduate stuff. As a bit of a 'yay, I've finished!' treat for myself, I finally picked up the Sleek Blush by 3 palette in 'Pink Lemonade'. I'd been eyeing it up in Superdrug for a while after seeing it on several blogs. I already own one of the Sleek Blush by 3 palettes and really like them, especially for travelling. They're all warm pinks, two powder with a slight sheen and one cream. I've really been leaning away from the peach blushes I typically favour lately and wearing more pinks so I've been using this palette a lot. 
I also got really into eBay lately as I was desperately tracking down these Primark dungarees. I'd seen other people wearing them but never found them in store myself. They're so comfy, I also have them in denim. I never want to wear anything but dungarees again. The shoes were also a bargain too from Office. They were reduced from £40 to £25. I'd tried them on in the store when they were full price so I couldn't resist picking them up in the sale. I like that they're slightly formal, almost like school shoes or brogues, but still chunky and a bit out of the ordinary. 

1 comment:

  1. Those dungarees are gorgeous. I wonder if I can find them in store...
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete