Friday 29 June 2012

WISHLIST | #2

Catseye London make-up bag; Jack Black lemon lip balm; Clarks loafers; Casio watch; Topshop t-shirt; Minoux necklace

It's my birthday quite soon (okay, more like 2 months but a girl can plan ahead) so I've started looking out for things I fancy. Some of the things on my list are practical (read: dull) like new kitchenware odds and ends for my house at uni. Others less so, like the Catseye London make-up bags I've had my eye on for a while now. Do I really need a make-up bag with a giant fluffy cat on it? Probably not. I want it anyway. The Shakespeare t-shirt from Topshop definitely feels like a need though. I'm a literature student, and an especial fan of old Shakey. It's perfect for me!

2 comments:

  1. So much love for cat bag! We want this: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5900399&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=222021&parent_categoryId=459528&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[222042|222021]&noOfRefinements=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That top is on my wishlist as well, loving that someone else is as in love with it as i am!
    http://bit.ly/MFWgww

    ReplyDelete