Tuesday 2 April 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG | Travel Make Up 2013


So, I haven't done one of these 'What's in my make-up bag' posts for donkey's years. They're always fun, right? I know I'm not the only nosy bugger who loves knowing what crap other people carry around with them. I'm going to visit some family in the US for about a week so I figured I'd share what products I threw together in my last minute packing frenzy. 

Face:
-Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in 'Brunette/Dark Brown'
-17 clear brow gel
-Benefit Erase Paste in #2
-Maybelline Super Stay 24 concealer in 'Ivory'
-Collection Stay Perfect concealer in 'Fair'
-Rimmel Stay Matte translucent pressed powder 
-Bare Minerals 'Well Rested' eye brightener

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Urban Decay miniature Primer Potion 
-Wet'n'Wild eyeshadow in 'Brulé'
-L'Oréal Super Liner
-Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in 'Nude'
-Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
-L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Cheeks:
-Bourjois bronzing powder in #52
-MAC blush in 'Harmony'
-Natural Collection blush in 'Pink Cloud'
-Natural Collection blush in 'Rosey Glow'
-NARS highlighting blush in 'Albatross'

Lips:
-Revlon Lip Butter in 'Red Velvet'
-Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 'Vintage Pink'

I know what you're thinking. Only two lipsticks? Ridiculous. I know. But I'm working on the premise that I will likely buy some lipstick while I'm away, or even at the MAC counter at duty-free. So why bring tons when I'll just bring more back? And no, I haven't forgotten to pack foundation. I never wear it. I just use 3 different kinds of concealer instead, because whoever said less is more had not met my under-eye circles. Also there will be no artfully framed shot of all my make-up bursting out of my make-up bag because I'm bringing a really old, ugly make-up bag that may not be pretty, but it gets the job done. Plus I left all my nice ones back at uni. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment