Tuesday 10 July 2012

OUTFIT | #62

 
blouse: Uniqlo; shorts: H&M; sandals: Topshop; watch: Citizen

This outfit was totally inspired by a Polyvore that Days of Dane posted a while ago. While I don't have any white shorts (I'm too prone to spilling things on myself to own white clothing), my old faithful yellow pair did the trick. Those sandals she posted, on the other hand, I am totally lusting after. They have that whole ugly yet cute (and moreover, comfortable) thing that I kind of love. No doubt they'll pop up on a wishlist at some point in the near future. 

As you read this, I'm probably freaking out and packing to go to my first music festival (I know, I'm such a square) Well, technically it's not my first. But it's definitely my first time doing the whole camping thing at a festival. That should be ...interesting. I consider myself a pretty adept packer but this feels a bit out of my league. At least I can't cock everything up by forgetting my passport again this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment