Tuesday 3 July 2012

OUTFIT | #60


jacket, top, skirt: H&M; flats: Tory Burch; watch: Sekonda

Filing this one under 'obvious combinations that never occurred to me'. Seriously, these are all my most worn clothing items (as in I wear them all at least one or two times a week) and I don't think I've ever thought to put them together. What have I been doing with my life? I'm definitely adding this to my repertoire of simple (read: slightly dull) outfits to throw on when I can't think of anything else to wear. Unsurprisingly, it's all from H&M. Do I shop anywhere else?

After the 'Eureka!' moment I had when I threw this on, and thus created a brand new staple go-to outfit, I didn't do too much with my day. My sister and I took a really long, boring bus journey to a small town near where we live. We got an ice cream and looked at make-up in the local pharmacy. After realising we could walk the length of the town centre in 10 minutes, we got back on the bus and took the long, boring journey home. After that I ate a lot of Chinese food and watched Lars and the Real Girl. My life, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment