Monday 23 July 2012

OUTFIT | #66


dress: GAP; necklace: Topshop; watch: Sekonda; flats: Tory Burch

No, I didn't wear this to my own graduation lunch. I am still very much a university student, with just a few months to go until I begin my second year (a.k.a the year when grades start to count towards my degree, terrifying) of study. One of my closest friends graduated this week and I went to lunch with her and her family.


I have to admit, I had no idea how fancy I should dress for such an occasion. My favourite blazer was too warm for this odd, muggy July weather and all of my other options made me look like I was going for a job interview. Not exactly the look I was after. So I went for the old 'throw on a statement necklace' trick instead. I would have worn heels with this (preferably my newest pair) but, as I mentioned in my last post, my ankle's still sore from a fall a few weeks ago so I opted for flats so I didn't cripple myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment