Thursday 25 April 2013

OUTFIT | #128

blouse: Urban Outfitters; skirt: J. Crew; boots, necklace: Topshop; watch: Seiko

I already wrote and scheduled this blog post once but I'm a fool and managed to accidentally delete it. This is why you don't blog at 3am when you get in from work. This outfit came on a rather interesting journey with me. I was bored out of my mind on a Friday night and went for, what was supposed to be, a few quiet drinks at the pub with a friend. One glass of wine led to another and somehow we ended up at a nightclub in a 13th century crypt until the early hours. Very unlike me; I don't really do spontaneous as a general rule. I need exact details of all social occasions at least a day prior to their occurrence so I can sync my various planners, colour-coded of course. 

Story-time aside, this is one of my many new skirts. I love the fit and the colour. Colourful skirts are my current favourite thing, I think. They're a pretty easy way to make my wardrobe look less wintry and a little bit more season appropriate. It's over 10 degrees most days here now. Finally. I also slapped on some red lipstick before I left the house, since that's been my go-to colour of late. You just can't go wrong with a good red lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment