Sunday 14 April 2013

OUTFIT | #124

top: Topshop; skirt: American Apparel; creepers: New Look; necklace: ASOS; watch: Casio

I remember wanting a pair of creepers back when I was 14 and an avid MySpace user. Of course, I never bought any because duh, I was 14 and had no money. The real deal are expensive. But now everyone and their dog has a pair of creepers and they're dirt cheap. Yay. I got this pair at New Look for about £20. Ridiculous. I haven't worn them much yet because it kept snowing but I figure now's a good time to break them out. 

So far I like to wear them with pretty simple outfits. I kind of like the 'bookending' thing I've got going on here in particular. Black and grey in the middle, red on my feet and my hair. Super simple. I'm sure they could worn a plethora of other ways but you know me, I keep it pretty basic. No frills or fancy crap over here.

1 comment:

  1. I love red creepers! I've been wanting to get a pair myself for a while. I might have to copy you (I have that skirt as well!) x

    ReplyDelete