Friday 12 April 2013

OUTFIT | #123

jumper, boots: H&M; skirt: J. Crew

Some outfits you like in real life but then in pictures, they just don't look so good. This is one of those for me. I don't know what it is. The majorly creased skirt isn't helping though. Oops. I guess that's what you get wearing linen to sit down in a pub for 3 hours. I should probably iron things more. To add to this list of outfit-related whines, I got rained on while waiting for the bus home from the pub so my hair is looking all kinds of large and in charge. Damn you, April showers.

I'm back in the UK now and over my jet lag from the journey home. Thank god. Usually I'm out for about a week, jet lagged as hell but this time I was good and forced myself to bed at sensible times and got over it more quickly. Just in time to go back to uni and take all my summer exams. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment