Monday 29 April 2013

OUTFIT | #130

top: H&M; trousers, shoes: Topshop; lipstick: Topshop 'Inhibition'; watch: Casio

I have such a hard time finding summer-y tops I like. I usually end up buying one every summer and wearing it to death. Last summer it was this peter pan collar blouse from H&M. This summer I think I'll be wearing this crochet style top, also from H&M, a heck of a lot. It's everything I like in a top: slightly cropped, keyhole detail in the back (I'm such a sucker for this), plus the crochet detail brings an interesting texture. A winner all round. 

It feels weird to be talking about the summer when I'm in the middle of exams and trying to figure out the next academic year. Or rather, trying not to think about how there are only a few months between me and my final year of university. Cue ramblings about 'how did this happen, it all went so fast' etc. I should be doing some pretty exciting things this summer though so let's just focus on that for now, shall we. 

No comments:

Post a Comment