Thursday 24 October 2013

OUTFIT | #171

jumper: Cheap Monday; skirt, boots: Topshop

It's dark by 6pm now and I'm not happy about it. If I spend all winter whining about how I hate how pictures turn out with artificial lighting in this room, I apologise. I'll try and keep it to a minimum. Or just take pictures in the early hours of the morning when I wake up, I guess. Wearing all-black doesn't help so much. I was in a pretty terrible mood the day I wore this particular outfit, so I decided to be a horrible cliché and ditch all colour. Including black nail polish. The red lipstick was an added touch because I find it helps make me feel better on a bad day.

I've never owned anything by Cheap Monday before, although I've wanted to. This jumper was my first purchase. I spotted it in the ASOS sale and decided to go for it. Usually Cheap Monday stuff is always a little bit more than I'm willing to pay, although I really like their stuff. You can't tell from these pictures, but the jumper has slit sides that show the top I'm wearing underneath. I popped a striped long-sleeve shirt on to add a bit of dimension, but you could only really tell if I turned to the side.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a better day now. Although this outfit is very nice. Kind of brooding French art student.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete