Tuesday 15 October 2013

OUTFIT | #168

jumper, jeans, boots: Topshop; blouse (underneath): Forever 21

I think my love of cable knit jumpers may be reaching ridiculous levels. I've bought 3, in various colours, in the past 2 weeks. I'm running out of knitwear storage. I think it's probably time to introduce a shopping ban. On the plus side, at least I look cute and warm all the time now. This peach jumper is super cosy. It's angora, or some kind of angora blend, but not the itchy kind. My love of knitwear stops at anything itchy. 

If it would just stop raining, the weather would be ideal right now. I can layer up, finally, without having to wear a bulky winter coat all the time. Instead I'm running around with umbrellas, worrying about frizzy hair and damp shoes. A typical British autumn, I suppose. I've basically lived in these flat equestrian-style boots from Topshop of late, since they're flat and practical but more rainproof than any of my Converse that I lived in for the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment