Tuesday 8 October 2013

OUTFIT | #165

top, jeans: Topshop; necklace: ASOS; shoes: Clarks

You probably can't tell but I redyed my hair (the same colour as usual - Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL in 'Red Passion' if you wanted to know) and it's much darker and wintry now. I love the colour it is when I first dye it. It always makes me feel super sultry and confident. Plus, after feeling a bit stuck in a rut for a while, I feel a bit more daring and interested in what I'm wearing again. I honestly just think I don't get along with summer clothes. The minute it got colder, I breathed a sigh of relief and pulled out my knitwear and tights.

Maybe I'm weather confused but I never wore this crop top in the summer and now I want to wear it a ton. I still need a version of it in black, because I need to own everything I love in black. Crop tops and high-waisted everything is all that's on my mind, once again, after avoiding that combination all summer. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here, except that I totally lost my mojo when the weather was warm and now it's back and I'm pretty pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment