Tuesday 1 October 2013

OUTFIT | #163

cardigan: H&M; top, jeans, boots: Topshop; watch: Casio; lipstick: MAC 'Diva'

I bought the Topshop Joni jeans. Finally. They've been on my mind forever, basically since they emerged as the cheaper alternative to the AA Easy Jean. My friend Bridie (who has a blog about things and you can read it here) has been singing their praises recently and I caved. They're so stretchy and comfortable, I might be in love. Not to mentioned they're the most high-waisted pair of jeans I own now and I'm totally cool with that. The higher the waist, the better. Low-rise can get out of here. Now I probably won't need any more black jeans for a long, long time. 

I really love this whole outfit. I wore it out for a giant brunch, which was delightful. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures. Rookie mistake. It covers all my style bases though: black, burgundy, leopard print, and ankle boots. Another of those 'my style summed up in one outfit' outfits. I was worried the boots would rub because I haven't worn them a lot yet but once again, Topshop boots did not let me down. My favourite forever.

2 comments: