Sunday 6 October 2013

OUTFIT | #164

top, skirt, necklace: Topshop; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

I'm never really one to save clothing items for 'special occasions'. If I buy something, I'll wear it whenever I fancy. This skirt felt really autumnal to me though, so I wanted to stave off wearing it until the weather started to feel cooler. Seeing as I bought it in July that took a while but I finally wore it the other day. I like it a lot. It's a pretty simple skirt, but it has some nice smaller details like the pleats and heavy material. I foresee myself getting a lot of wear out of this in the coming winter months.

This outfit went through a lot. I've been spending a lot of long days on campus, between work and various projects I'm involved in. One this particular day I was on campus for 17 hours, which is ridiculous - even for me. I'd have worn different shoes, probably some heeled boots, but I had to work in the bar for a while hence the Converse. I never wear anything other than Converse to work, since I don't care if they get a bit scuffed up. Converse look better, in my opinion, when they're well worn. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt, I've been looking for a similar one!

    ReplyDelete