Tuesday 22 October 2013

OUTFIT | #170

shirt: BDG; skirt: H&M; boots: Topshop; watch: Casio

The semester's nearly halfway over and I'm getting to that stage where I feel like I'm drowning in work. There have been a lot of long days of campus, putting in several hours at the library. The life of a final year uni student, eh? As a result, I've been reaching for my most comfortable clothes. Nothing that requires tucking or a lot of adjustment throughout the day. Anything baggy and cosy will do, basically.

This flannel check shirt is definitely up there among the most comfortable items I own. Every time I wear it, I briefly consider never taking it off. It's pretty much the best. The pleather skirt, believe it or not, is also really easy to wear. It's so soft and makes it look like I thought about my outfit a lot more than I actually did. A truly winning combination.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great, classic look! I absolutely adore your hair!

    new follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit, flannel shirts are just perfect for Autumn. Good luck with all the uni work.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete