Sunday 13 October 2013

OUTFIT | #167

skirt: H&M; top: Zara; boots, necklace: Topshop; lips: MAC 'Rebel'

Every time I wear this skirt, I'm reminded how much I wish I owned more pencil skirts because I look great in them. This skirt has a cool scale-like pattern on it and makes me feel like an icy mermaid, which is always a fun look. It's one of my faves, but I don't wear it as much as I'd like because it's not a colour I reach for too often. Note to self: Get a black pencil skirt. Surely that's a wardrobe staple? Seriously, why haven't I made this purchase yet? 

This is probably one of my favourite outfits I've worn lately. I had to spend the day on campus in the library and going to meetings, then go to a concert afterwards. It is, I guess, one of those transitional outfits that works for multiple occasions. Plus I brought a spare top and changed into that so I could go out in the evening and it worked with that too. A pretty damn versatile outfit, if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment